Upcoming ArizOTA Conferences
Fall Conference Registration is now open!
Registration is now open for our 2019 Fall Conference on Friday, September 20 and Saturday, September 21 at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Phoenix, AZ. Two tracks will be offered, with each track providing a total of 16.25 contact hours for both days.
We are also pleased to announce that we will be introducing two new events at this year’s conference: a Job Fair (included with registration or as a stand-alone event), as well as Breakfast with a Scholar with AOTA President Wendy Hildenbrand. For more information on these event details, please visit the registration forms below.
One and Two-Day registrations are available. Sign up soon to take advantage of our early bird registration discount, which will be valid through 8/31.
- $25 discount per person for groups of 3 or more practitioners.
- $35 discount per person for businesses with 10+ employees.
- Non-members, your 19/20 rolling membership is included with your registration!
For group discounts, all you need to do is contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the names and emails of the attendees.
Discounted hotel rates can be used at this link. The corporate code to use is 0002706981.
Below are this year’s conference rates. An early bird discount of $25 will be applied to these amounts with registrations processed before 9/1.
- OTR – ArizOTA Member: $375 two-day, $188 one-day
- OTR – Non Member: $440 two-day, $220-one day
- OTA – ArizOTA Member: $350 two-day, $175 one-day
- OTA – Non Member: $405 two-day, $203 one-day
- STUDENT – ArizOTA Member: $175 two-day, $88-one day
- STUDENT – Non Member: $200 two-day, $100 one-day
- Non – OT Practitioner: $400 two-day, $200 one-day
*Please note that cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com and received on or before September 6th, 2019. A $30 processing fee will be deducted from your refund.
Join the Conference Committee
Are you interested in volunteering to join our annual fall conference committee? We are always looking for OT volunteers (student and practitioners) to assist us with putting on our conferences. Please fill out the information below if you are interested. ArizOTA members only apply.