At Team Select Home Care, our mission is to take every opportunity to do right by all, to provide high-quality home care that delivers measurable, enhanced outcomes for our patients, families and physicians, while fostering a dynamic culture our employees are proud of. We are practical innovators in home care, driving sustainable solutions for long term success.. Our clinicians take pride in their collaborative efforts to meet the varying needs of every one of our patients and their families. We are very active in the community, building relationships with hospitals and physician groups, networking, and volunteering as a team.
Team Select has been voted Best Place to Work and a Home Care Elite Top Agency several years in a row!
If you’re looking to join a team with contagious energy, you’ve found the right place.
Our Core Values:
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salaried and PRN options
- Autonomy and flexibility: choose your hours, choose your service area, and choose your patients!
- Flexible scheduling: you decide your hours and you’re in charge of your schedule
- Access to standardized assessments
- Competitive pay with uncapped bonus potential
- …. Did we mention flexibility?
- Health insurance: medical, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- PTO (salaried positions only)
- CEU reimbursement
- Referral bonus: uncapped
- Professional development
- User-friendly, pediatric EMR system
- Personal tablet for documenting
- Mentoring and specialized skill development
The licensed Occupational Therapist will
- Evaluate and provide skilled therapy services to pediatric patients, following physician orders
- Promptly submit documentation to provide quality care for pediatric patients
- Provide education to families and patients for carryover of skills
- Exhibit strong time management skills
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team for improved patient outcomes
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer/technology skills to complete required documentation
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Complete required continuing education and professional development for maintenance of licensure
Bachelor's degree, Master’s degree, or Doctorate degree from an accredited program
Valid Driver’s license and insurance
Active state licensure, as required
- Home health and pediatric experienced preferred
- Bilingualism a plus!
Salary: $80,000-$85,000K plus uncapped bonus potential
PRN also available