Join our team and enjoy the absolute best working environment while treating our amazing pediatric patients!!!!
Therapists can work at our beautiful clinics in Mesa, Queen Creek, or Peoria - your choice! Afterschool and weekend homebased positions are also available valley wide!
Horizon Pediatric Therapy is looking to grow our Occupational Therapy Department and we are looking for the following:
Full Time Therapists - 30+ hours of availability, flexible scheduling based on your availability
Part Time Therapists - a minimum of 4 hours of availability throughout the week. We will consider full time for the right candidate
We have current openings for both full time and part-time therapists as stated above and we offer our therapists options to treat in our unique, vibrant clinic or in the patient's home! COTA's with at least 2 years of pediatric experience are encouraged to apply.
Horizon Pediatric Therapy offers a fantastic work environment for experienced pediatric therapists, along with competitive pay, a flexible schedule, streamlined electronic documentation system, excellent administrative support, and opportunities for clinical collaboration and professional development.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive pay
- Freedom in designing your schedule and caseload
- Company social events
- Interdisciplinary trainings
- Supportive work environment
- Full benefits package for full time employees including; paid time off, health insurance, paid malpractice and licensing, matching 401K and more!
- Quality supervision available to answer any questions or concerns you have
- Opportunities for clinical collaboration and professional development
- Must hold Arizona state licensing
- Experience working with children required
- Occupational Therapists: Must hold OTR or COTA Licensure, COTAs must have 2 years of experience with pediatric patients
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time