Cranial Technologies has an opportunity available for a Clinician available in the pediatric setting, working exclusively with infants. If you’re looking for a new challenge and want to specialize in a non-traditional, niche area, CranialTech may be the place for you. This is a unique opportunity to treat patients in a child friendly, state of the art clinic.
As a Clinician, you will treat infants 3 to 18 months of age, using the DOC Band to correct abnormal headshapes. Pediatricians and parents alike look to our Clinicians as the expert in diagnosis and treatment of plagiocephaly. Our treating Clinicians develop great relationships with our families at every stage of their treatment process.
We hire from various backgrounds because each background is a great fit in their own way. PTs and OTs are an excellent fit with their background knowledge of symmetry and asymmetry, cervical anatomy, torticollis and infant/toddler development. Registered Nurses are a great fit with their experience in hands on patient care and compassion for families as well as their capability to treat the whole patient. Orthotists are also a strong fit because of their hands on experience with orthotics and direct patient care.
For over 25 years Cranial Technologies has provided a superior product, service, and the best possible outcome for every child with an abnormal head shape. We are the leading provider of medical devices used to treat plagiocephaly in infants.
A background in pediatrics is preferred, but not necessary as we have a formal training program which includes mentoring.
What we have to offer:
- You will see visible, measurable changes in two to three weeks
- No long days, nights, weekends or holidays
- We value our employees and invest in their training and mentorship
- Direct patient care with minimal paperwork
- No productivity/patient quotas
- CranialTech is a national company with future opportunities available in training, mentoring and travel
Benefits Package for Cranial Technologies:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with a Matching Program
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Licensed OT
If interested, please apply at the link below: