Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Full Time Occupational Therapist - OT - to join our Inpatient team!
$15,000 Bonus for Full Time!
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, located in Prescott Valley AZ, is a 44 bed facility providing Home Health and both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care, and has earned The Joint Commission’s advanced stroke certification.
- Current licensure as an Occupational Therapist required
- Basic Life Support/CPR card required
- One year of experience in the care of patients in rehabilitation hospital setting preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial support as they relate to quality and efficiency.
- Demonstrates competency in the provision of care according to established standards
- Demonstrates appropriate application of age specific standards, policies and procedures and guidelines in caring for pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Leadership skills in delegating, organizing, and educating coworkers and staff.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Prescott Valley area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving; our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.