At Scribble 2 Script, we work with children who are on the cusp of achieving their full academic potential but don’t have the skills or the path to get there. Specialists work 1:1 with clients to develop skills needed for longterm success. This includes, handwriting, fine motor and sensory-motor skills with individualized plan to address the specific needs of the client.
We value the children and families we work with as individuals and thrive on collaboration to solve challenges and help each child succeed in school and in life. Celebrations of both small and big successes are a frequent occasion around here and we love having fun with the kids and changing lives!
We are looking for COTA's to work 1-on-1 with kids aged 4-12 at our beautiful, clean and COVID-safe office in Scottsdale, AZ. You’ll be trained to deliver pre-created and highly-organized lessons using our proven system while still allowing lots of room for you to be creative and let your personality shine.
- Part time Specialist position available, Monday-Friday
- Up to six, 45-minute sessions per day (2:00-6:30); plus planning time
- Starts at $25/hr depending on experience
- Extensive training provided
- Looking for someone who wants to be on the ground floor of a fast-growing team
- Located in Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan for daily sessions following Scribble 2 Script’s curriculum and methods.
- Prepare provided materials for sessions.
- Conduct positive and effective sessions with clients.
- Communicate weekly with parents.
- Communicate with classroom teachers and other professionals regarding progress
- Attend virtual staff meetings 2x per month.
Knowledge & Skills
- Competent with the knowledge (training provided) to create a clear path and plan toward graduation for each child
- Consistently organized and prepared
- Able to collaborate with the team to to meet the needs of each child
- Growth mindset: Thrives on challenges and seeing them as opportunities to grow and become better every day.
- Demonstrates excellent time management of sessions
- Passionate about helping children to develop skills and confidence
- Believes in the potential of every child
- Uses provided tools in creative ways to accomplish goals
- Has a deep understanding and compassion for the struggles each child is facing
- Confident in one’s own intuition
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or COTA certification
- 1 year of experience working with children
When you join Scribble 2 Script’s A-Team you get to work with a hand-selected and battle-tested team of extraordinary human beings passionately engaged in the mission of positively influencing children’s lives.
Our work is our art.
We pursue it with a relentless commitment to EXCELLENCE.
And constantly strive to be better every day.
We are not looking for the average or the norm…
We seek THE EXCEPTION.
Those unusually driven, challenge oriented, GROWTH-minded A-players who have grit and love to hustle.
Most don’t. We understand that.
Are you THE EXCEPTION?
Does this have you saying, “HECK YEAH!”
If so then we invite you to answer the call.
To step up and join us on our heroic journey.
We can promise you, it will be one of the greatest experiences of your life.
Become a hero. Submit your application today by clicking the link below and we’ll get in touch if this job seems like a good match: https://www.indeedjobs.com/scribble-2-script/_hl/en?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLqyMzQ_zPWPBM-6aJdyFiGY