Starts in 6 Hours, 35 Minutes
June 1, 2020 8:30 am - 2:30 pm America/Phoenix
Telemedicine Training Livestream Conference
Developing a Telemedicine Program
This conference gives a broad overview of a variety of telemedicine topics, including:
- Clinical services
- Telecommunications and infrastructure development/operations
- Distance education
- Business aspects
- Equipment demonstration virtual tour
- To provide ongoing training for health care professionals involved or interested in clinical telemedicine and telehealth services
- To promote improved public health in rural and urban communities by providing current telemedicine and telehealth information and training
- To provide health care systems throughout Arizona and nationally with information, training, and expertise in telemedicine and telehealth applications
All Faculty, CME Planning Committee Members, and CME Office Reviewers have disclosed that they have no financial relationships with commercial interests that would constitute a conflict of interest concerning this CME activity.
The University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Participants will identify areas of medical care for which telehealth is applicable.
- Participants will differentiate payment policies for reimbursement of telehealth services.
- Participants will evaluate the business proposition involved in incorporating telehealth into their practices.
This will be a livestream, webinar style training event! Registration required for participation.
$300 Registration Fee currently waived for residents of Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, and Nevada. Refund policy: no refunds.
For more information and to register for this, or one of our other upcoming conferences, please use the “Register Now!” link below. Space is limited!
Specific questions? Please contact: