Starts in 12 Days, 14 Hours
February 29, 2020 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm America/Phoenix
- Who: Occupational Therapists and/or Assistants working in home health (primarily targeting those serving the adult population but all are welcome)
- What: An informal meet up for conversation, inspiration, problem solving, vision-casting and networking. It’s free.
- When: 3:30-5pm on Saturday, Feb 29th, 2020
- Where: Huntington University (8385 W Mariners Way, Peoria, AZ 85382)
- Why: It’s time for creative conversation and community. The challenges of home health OT are real: PDGM and more cases that involve dementia and the need for caregiver training to name a few. Two national leaders in home health OT will be in town on this date so let’s use it as an excuse to meet up, network, converse, inspire, problem solve and grow in community around any/all topics related to home health OT especially for adults.
Come meet national leaders in OT Karen Vance and Mary Lou Donovan (see flyer for full bio details) with dialogue facilitated by local hobby podcaster, writer and OT at BAYADA Home Health, Monika Lukasiewicz, as well as your fellow and local home health OTs! In order to facilitate the most helpful and transparent dialogue for this first-time meet up, this will not be recorded. It’ll be old school dialogue together in person. Let’s join to inspire and support each other in a vision and conversation of fruitfulness for home health OTs in Arizona.
Inspired and facilitated by the founder of the Home Health Occupational Therapy Explorer Podcast (Monika Lukasiewicz) and graciously hosted by Huntington University (future home of the OTD Program) in collaboration with ArizOTA.
Send questions or RSVPs to monika@homehealthOTexplorer.com